Saturday, June 16, 2012

Scenes from Old Glory!

One of the best things about flea markets and antique fairs and junking in general: the visual feast!

(Don't you love love love that loving cup?!)

Here are some more snaps from Cammie this morning on the grounds of Clement Park at Old Glory Antiques Fair in Littleton, Colo.:

Signs that sizzle...

...bagpipers who serenaded Fair-goers each day at the 9 a.m. open...

... a pause that refreshes!...

...a womannequin that caught Ki's eye (notice she's wearing her fabulous Garrett Platanitis shirt purchased at the Three Speckled Hens flea!)...

... Cammie and a dressmaker's form...

...a "Miss Princess" cupcake, strawberry with cream cheese, judiciously shared by our FMS gals in Colorado...

...vintage flower baskets fit for a queen.

What royal finds did you nab (or wish you had!) at Old Glory?!

Kim

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks for sharing this visual fest, i loved it. The other thing about Fleamarkets what i like very much is: You never know what you will find. And the weather was very nice at too, i see on the pictures.
Hugs
Maria

Jean @ www.thebackyardbungalow.com said...

I absolutely LOVE those trophies and the grocery numbers in them! Awesome! Love the womannequin, too!

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Thanks for "taking us along"...even virtual was fab.
Kari

Story Tellers Vintage said...

Looks like a blast! Love the old number signs!

Maybe next year I'll take a road trip to go!

Eclectically Vintage said...

Love the loving cups - I've got my own fabulous collection and a wooden ironing board!
Kelly

alice said...

Oh my! What a great way to get my heart going. Those pictures were wonderful!
Smiles, Alice

{kara} said...

loved meeting Ki at this event! She is just fabulous! I love the trophies the most. I have been wanting to start a little collection of them, amongst my other collections!
Have a great week!

Garrett said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the pink plaid! :o)

My Sparrows Nest said...

Oh Gigi's cupcakes! When I visit my dear daughter in Nashville we share Gigi's cupcakes! YUM!

Jazze Junque Inc. said...

This was a fun article ~

Luxury Zone said...

These photos are so beautiful and the colors are amazing!!